A few of the blogs I follow are having a winter theme challenge, which is a nice change from all the Valentine's day cards I was keeping busy with.
Here's my winter themed creation. Aren't those the cutest faces!!!
- snow globe (christmas cheer) cut @ 5 1/4". Also cut snow globe shadow, copy & mirror image & weld together.
- cuttlebug folder - snowflakes
- penguins (simply charmed) cut @ 2"
- peachy keen stamps - happy lashes
- sentiment - sticker (from a christmas collection...purchased a few years ago)
- snowflake brad
- white gel pen for stitching
- bling - recollections rhinestone
- SU! basic gray ink - for edge of snow globe
- all paper used was from my scraps stash
I will be entering my card at:
Made by Momo
My Sheri Crafts
Paper Play Challenges