I will be entering this card over at My Creative Time. The challenge was to create any project as long as it has a heart somewhere on it.
I put this together on my Gypsy.
- A2 card base - SU! basic gray
- green card stock - Bazzill basic paper (park leaves) from Michaels
- girl image - sweethearts cartridge pg.37 (cut shadow+image @ 3.75") use 'hide feature' for the heart
- puppy image - sweethearts cartridge pg.44 (cut @ 1.70") use hide feature for the face
- sentiment - sweethearts cartridge pg.44 (cut @ 1.30")
- peachy keen - PK754 Critter Faces
- SU! ink pads - chocolate chip (for critter face) & basic gray (to ink edges)
- heart chipboard - BoBunny (crazy love chipboard)
- green ribbon (from Michaels)
- bling - Recollections rhinestone
- white gel pen