Sunday, January 9, 2011

Puppy Love

Hmmmm...my second Valentine's Day card for the day...I guess I'm feeling lovey dovey LOL
I will be entering this card over at My Creative Time. The challenge was to create any project as long as it has a heart somewhere on it.
I put this together on my Gypsy.



















Card Recipe:
  • A2 card base - SU! basic gray
  • green card stock - Bazzill basic paper (park leaves) from Michaels
  • girl image - sweethearts cartridge pg.37 (cut shadow+image @ 3.75") use 'hide feature' for the heart
  • puppy image - sweethearts cartridge pg.44 (cut @ 1.70") use hide feature for the face
  • sentiment - sweethearts cartridge pg.44 (cut @ 1.30")
  • peachy keen - PK754 Critter Faces
  • SU! ink pads - chocolate chip (for critter face) & basic gray (to ink edges)
  • heart chipboard - BoBunny (crazy love chipboard)
  • green ribbon (from Michaels)
  • bling - Recollections rhinestone
  • white gel pen
Thanks for visiting my blog :o)

1 comments:

Minta's Creations said...

Too cute..Love it..
Just became a follower..Would love it if you decided to follow my blog.
Minta
http://mintascreations.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment