This one is over at Scrappy Moms Stamps. This week you have to use the Sweethearts cartridge (or anything similar). I was so lucky to purchase the Sweethearts cartridge a couple of weeks ago at Michaels for $9.99!!....and I absolutely love it!!
So here's my entry. The little details on the cake took forever to assemble, but I am very happy with the way the card turned out.
- Std. A2 card - Bazzill card stock (berry sensation)
- Sweethearts cartridge (pg.64 for cake & pg.32 for couple)
- Elegant Cakes cartridge (for cake details)
- pattern papers - s.e.i. Chocolat paper pad
- green ribbon (recycled from Origins makeup)
- Martha Stewart felt heart diecuts
- rub ons - KaiserCraft (devonshire collection)
- pearls, bling, SU! chocolate chip ink & white gel pen
Celebrate the Occasion - Any Occasion (use green, white and 1 optional color)