Sunday, January 2, 2011

My Pink Stamper Design Team 2011 Challenge

Happy New Year to all my blog friends!! Hope you guys had a great time celebrating with family & friends, I know I did :o)

Today's card is for a challenge over at My Pink Stamper. Robyn has two openings on her design team and is inviting anyone interested to participate. The challenge is to create a project using her favorite colors: green, pink, brown and your favorite cartridge.

I created this card using one of my favorite cartridges -----> Create a Critter


















Card Recipe:
  • Create a Critter cartridge
  • house (pg. 65) cut at 5 1/2" (cut 2 of them)
  • ladybug (pg. 62) cut at 1 1/4"
  • mushroom (pg. 32) cut at 2 1/2"
  • circle punch 2 1/2"
  • scallop punch 2"
  • sentiment ($1 bin at Michael's)
  • black ribbon
  • stickles, googlie eyes & brad (to hold card together)
  • black & white gelly pen (I like Sakura pens)
  • I used scrap paper to make this card
Thanks for stopping by and visiting =)

11 comments:

girlia said...

Love your entry. Great job and good luck with the challenge

*A* said...

So adorable! You deserve to be on that design team, good luck! :)

the cricutologist said...

Very nice card! Great job! I'm your newest follower!

Cortney said...

super cute! good luck!

Raechel said...

this is tooo adorable! Whooo loves this card?
ME! Good luck!
TFS~Raechel
http://raechelscards.blogspot.com/

Staying Crafty said...

This is really cute, and so unique too :)

paperHoot said...

you are all sooooo sweet :)
Thanks for all the positive comments!

Natasha said...

Super cute card. Good luck on the making the design team.

Samantha J Designs (Wife2TJ) said...

So cute!!! Good luck!!! :-)
-Sam :-)

p.s. I'm a new follower :-)

SweetSassyDiva said...

Good Luck! I hope you check out mine at
http://sweetsassydiva-gspot.blogspot.com

I am enjoying all the variety and creativity! Great way to start the year! I will have to revisit that cart. that is a favorite cartidge it seems. TFS!

We are doing a blog hop today for the three Kings day and there will be some yummy blog candy along the way! I hope you can stop by

CarrieAnne said...

What a great combination of cuts you have in this project. TFS and Good luck!

http://theserendipitousscrapper.blogspot.com

Post a Comment