Today's card is for a challenge over at My Pink Stamper. Robyn has two openings on her design team and is inviting anyone interested to participate. The challenge is to create a project using her favorite colors: green, pink, brown and your favorite cartridge.
I created this card using one of my favorite cartridges -----> Create a Critter
- Create a Critter cartridge
- house (pg. 65) cut at 5 1/2" (cut 2 of them)
- ladybug (pg. 62) cut at 1 1/4"
- mushroom (pg. 32) cut at 2 1/2"
- circle punch 2 1/2"
- scallop punch 2"
- sentiment ($1 bin at Michael's)
- black ribbon
- stickles, googlie eyes & brad (to hold card together)
- black & white gelly pen (I like Sakura pens)
- I used scrap paper to make this card