No, I'm not giving a sales pitch, I just wanted to bring awareness to a wonderful product :o)
I had some free time earlier in the week, so I got working on a card that turned out sooooo darn adorable!!
I will be entering my creation over at Paper Playtime
What do you guys think? Aren't those the most adorable faces??? I put the design together on my Gypsy.
- Std. A2 card (SU! Always Artichoke)
- tree cut @4 5/8" with leaf layer (simply charmed) hide trunk
- tree trunk cut @4 1/4" (create a critter) welded to tree
- oval (stretch to fit in tree)
- grass (create a critter) copy a few times & weld
- mushroom on L cut @.87 (create a critter)
- mushroom on R cut @1.2 (simply charmed)
- owl cut @1 1/4" (hoot n holler)
- worm cut @1 1/8" (create a critter)
- clouds cut @.65 (create a critter pg.71)
- sentiment (SU! Heard from the Heart)
- Peachy Keen Stamps PK-490 Everyday Character Faces
- white gelly pen
- pop dots to adhere green portion of tree to trunk layer
- blue card stock 4 1/4"x1 3/4" ink surface w/ Memento (summer sky ink)
There are a lot of small cuts, but the end results are too cute, don't you agree???