Friday, November 5, 2010

Hooray for Friday

Happy Friday!!! I thought the weekend will never come!
First, I'd like to thank Stephanie at Card Cupids for making me a member on her design team.
I'm very grateful to be a part of such a wonderful charity.

Second, my good friend Diane, asked me to make Christmas cards for her to send out for the holidays!!! Hooray :) I have 4 done so far (out of 25). 
I am also planning to work on a few cards for the children's charity.
But all that will have to wait until I get home tomorrow evening.
My sis-in-law, my daughter Ashley, & I will be heading out for a day of shopping at the Outlets & I'll see if I can sneak a trip to Joanns :)
I will be a busy bee this weekend.

Also, I'd like to thank everyone who joined my blog, it's so wonderful to meet new friends with creative passion. You guys have amazing blogs filled with great ideas!!!

Have a GREAT Weekend everyone!

0 comments:

Post a Comment