Friday, November 19, 2010

A card share

Hi everyone :) Hope you all had a lovely week. Now it's time to enjoy the weekend and spend some quality time with the family.

I'm working on two cards, one for a Card Cupids challenge and the other for a friend who asked me to make some Christmas cards (I lost count on how many I've done so far!!).

So here is the Christmas card, it's beyond super simple!
(The other card I will share after the challenge)














Card Base: A2 card (Stampin' UP! Always Artichoke)
pattern paper: 5 1/4"x4" Cloud9 Design (Seasonal collection)
Stampin' UP! stamp set: Song in Your Heart
Sentiment: Stampin' UP! Christmas cards verses (1997)
ribbon: from Michaels (holiday section) 
Sakura gelly roll pen: white
Stampin' UP! ink pads: always artichoke, cherry cobbler, basic gray
 
Hope you likey :)

3 comments:

Georgiana said...

Please visit my site for an award.

Georgiana
http://carsonscricutcreations.blogspot.com/

Janet said...

Oh wow! This is the greatest surprise! Thanks sooooo much Georgiana for selecting my blog :)

girlia said...

Really nice card

Post a Comment