Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Jolly Snowman

Can you believe Christmas is just around the corner? It's next Saturday!! OMG!!
This year has gone by so darn quickly! I can't believe it!
I thought I was pooped with making X-Mas cards (since I made soooo many), but I was in a jolly mood today, so why not share a cute snowman card. I LOVE anything with a snowman on it!

Isn't he cute??????


















Card measures 4.25"x5.5" using the card/tag feature on the Birthday Bash cartridge
(super cute cartridge fyi)
Circle is cut at 2.25"
pattern paper: Cloud9 Design - Seasonal collection
chipboard sticker: K&Company (Merry Christmas)
ribbon from Michaels
snowflake brad & pearl stickers (by Recollections)
white gelly pen (by Sakura)

1 comments:

girlia said...

This card is really cute. Love how the edges of the card is highlighted. Great Job

Post a Comment