Wednesday, December 8, 2010

A Christmas Share

I have been working on decorating my home for Christmas!!! For anyone who knows me, it's my MOST favorite holiday!! I love the return of eggnog, the smell of Christmas trees, the streets are festive and the warm feeling you get when the family, including folks you haven't seen in a loooooooong time, gets together to celebrate with food, stories and laughter. We usually have Christmas Eve dinner at our home (I love to entertain!!!), on Christmas Day we open presents around 9 a.m (we are not morning people!) and head to the movies. It's been a tradition for as long as I can remember.
I am so lucky to have been blessed with an amazing husband, a beautiful daughter & the best sisters & brother in law. When we get together it's always a joyful event.

I wanted to share some pics of my home during the holidays:


Thanks for stopping by and visiting :)

2 comments:

Steph said...

So pretty! I love your mini trees.

Sue Althouse said...

Lovely decorations! I love seeing how others decorate their homes for the holidays - TFS!

Post a Comment