Monday, April 11, 2011

update. . .

Hello blog buddies. I've been MIA for two weeks....there was no time for crafting!!
My first distraction was the book fair at my daughter's middle school the last week of March.
This is my third and last year organizing the book fair. It's plenty of work and very time consuming, but it's for a great cause. the kids! This event kept me away from my craft room for an entire week...oh my...

My second big event was my daughter's trip to Washington DC & Williamsburg, VA last week. I can't believe I survived Ashley being away on the other side of the country for a week!! But on a positive note my hubby and I spent plenty of quality time together and I took a break from making dinner the entire week, woo hoo!! .....and I also organized my crafting area :o)

Here's are some pics from Ashley's trip:



4 comments:

June Houck said...

I am posting a LO like this tomorrow! Great minds? I live in the DC area :)

Steph said...

Great photos! Glad she had a good time here.

Unknown said...

Awww a little time for you is great. But i soooo know how you feel about her being away, my son goes to his dad for easter this year. Gonna be so weird. But now i cant wait to see you crafting again. And OMG can you belive only 2 months left until i get married.... You think im freaking out...lol Just a little =P

Biiiig hugs =)

Just Me said...

What a wonderful time Ashley must have had. The pictures are great.

Post a Comment